Ever been stuck wondering which piste leads to Courmeyer and which to Meribel? Or which lift to take to get back to France from the Swiss side of the Portes du Soleil? With our digital maps on your GPS you'll know exactly where you are and how to get to where you want to go--and no more wrestling wet paper maps with freezing fingers in a blizzard! SnowRanger is a series of ski resort piste maps for your Garmin GPS for over 500 ski resorts in Europe and N. America.
The eTrex 20 builds on the success of the best of Garmin handheld GPS receivers. Ergonomically designed, the eTrex 20 is versatile, extremely tough and user friendly. There is an array of compatible mounts, you just need to combine them with the additional mapping you need.
This Garmin GPS comes bundled with a memory card containing pistemaps of
+ Read More
- With a 2.6 cm (2.2 inch) full colour sunlight-readable screen along withe ability to accept additional maps via a MicroSD slot the eTrex 20 is a truly versatile GPS for the great outdoors
- Runs off 2 x AA batteries, giving up to 25 hours use
- High-sensitivity EGNOS-enabled Hotfix GPS receiver enables a fast and reliable satellite connection
- Comes with a preloaded worldwide shaded basemap making it easier than ever to know where you are and where you are headed next
- 1.7 GB internal hard drive allows the use of Garmin's Birdseye select mapping service, so you can select the coverage you need
- Intuitive navigation screens making it easy to find the features you want
- Supports paperless geocaching via Garmin's Opencaching service
- Waterproof to IPX7 standard
- Compatible with, City Navigator and Discoverer Ordnance Survey mapping